Dress up Pink Dress up Pink

The art is Bad.

SkoolEcsape responds:

IM NEW TO FLASH

super race super race

The AI needs work - it's to good.

I thought the music and sound eff- wait. . . there are none. IMO, it needs music and sound effects.

games007 responds:

thanks

Native Girl Native Girl

I don't think native american's dress so. . . "provocatively".

Besides that, this just isn't very good. It uses MMN (Mystery Meat Navigation) - lots of unlabeled buttons. What am I supposed to click to choose an article of clothing?

actually responds:

If you know how to play dress up games it wouldnt be a problem

Frizzle Fraz 2 Frizzle Fraz 2

Pretty fun - but I think you shouldn't have to collect all the keys - it makes it to hard (IMHO).

Apple Plus Apple Plus

Needs a scoreboard!

It's an OK game, but it needs a scoreboard + more levels.

(WHS)Thanksgiving Ed. v.2 (WHS)Thanksgiving Ed. v.2

Has potential. . . needs work.

I'd normally give something like this no stars, but this has the potential to be an awesome game.

There are quite a few glitches(selectable text, weird hitTesting) and the graphics aren't very good. Fix those, and you've got a pretty nice game.

Sparkplug90 responds:

with the hittest...the line must pass through the very center of the graphic...ill increase the size of the line to mkae it a bit easier to hit the center

Henry Hype's Adventure Henry Hype's Adventure

Uggg. Advergames.

So this whole game is basically an advertisement for some "fake marijuana" selling company. WONDERFUL.

Henry Hype is sad because he doesn't have his "hype"! Help him find his "hype"!

HyperHerbal responds:

It is a promotional game for a Herbal Incense brand, It being "fake marijuana" is not the case, it is an incense designed to be used as one for over 18s and whatever those consenting adults chose to do with it is their own responsible decision.
Sounds like you need some Hype! ;)

.Frog. .Frog.

Really Cool!

Enough said :).

I LOVED IT!

memory 4 : cell structure memory 4 : cell structure

Pretty bad.

This is in not fun. It looks like you got a textbook about the human brain, copied some facts from this book and then made a game of it by removing the last word in that fact after a period of time.

Advice: Textbooks != a fun game.

Nyanaella Galaxy Princess Nyanaella Galaxy Princess

This is awful

I don't have to say much more than that. The shooting function doesn't work yet, the buttons are off center, you are using the worst font ever, Times New Romans, you can select text, and It's no fun. At all.

In short, it has no "anime feel" to it. Instead it has that "crap feel" to it.